Results of Class 12th board exam should be obtained at FIRST ATTEMPT and from a Regular Board only
Only those candidates who have appeared for class XIIth board examinations from a board that is approved by the Ministry of HRD, Govt of India are eligible.
The following marks must be obtained:
‣ Minimum Aggregate Percentage - 60%
‣ Minimum PCM aggregate - 60%
‣ Minimum score in Physics & Maths individually - 50%
‣ Minimum aggregate for Physics & Maths - 60%
‣ For Andhra Pradesh & Kerala State boards: 11th & 12th aggregate marks will be considered for the above mentioned criteria.
Candidates who have appeared for XII examinations and the results are yet to be declared, are also eligible to appear.
II. B Sc in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Electronics with Physics as individual subject in one of the years, with an average of not less than 55% of marks in final year & 60% marks over all. Candidate should also secure min 55% marks in PCM in Class XII
III. B.E./B. Tech from IIT or college recognised by AICTE with an average of not less than 50% of aggregate in the final year
Candidates who have appeared for Class 12th, B.Sc or BE/B.Tech Engineering examination and the results are yet to be declared, are also eligible to appear.