Results of Class 12th board exam should be obtained at FIRST ATTEMPT and from a Regular Board only
Only those candidates who have appeared for class XII board examinations from a board that is approved by the Ministry of HRD, Govt of India are eligible.
The following marks must be obtained:
‣ Minimum Aggregate Percentage - 60%
‣ Minimum PCM aggregate - 60%
‣ Minimum score in Physics & Maths individually - 50%
‣ Minimum aggregate for Physics & Maths - 60%
‣ For Andhra Pradesh & Kerala State boards: 11th & 12th aggregate marks will be considered for the above mentioned criteria.
Candidates who have appeared for XII examinations with the results yet to be declared, are also eligible to appear.