Candidate must pass class XII in the first attempt.
Only those candidates who have appeared for class XIIth board examinations from a board that is approved by the Ministry of HRD, Govt of India are eligible.
The following marks must be obtained:
‣ Minimum Aggregate Percentage - 60%
‣ Minimum PCM aggregate - 60%
‣ Minimum score in Physics & Maths individually - 50%
‣ Minimum aggregate for Physics & Maths - 60%
‣ For Andhra Pradesh & Kerala State boards: 11th & 12th aggregate marks will be considered for the above mentioned criteria.
‣ Candidates who have appeared for improvement examinations in class XII
Candidates who have appeared for XII examinations and the results are yet to be declared, are also eligible to appear.
II. BSc: Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Electronics with minimum 55% in final year along with Min 55% in PCM in Class XII
III. BE / B.TECH Engineering (Any stream): Degree from an AICTE/UGC Deemed University Approved Institute with min 50% in final year