Predominantly run by the institute, Executive Committee (ExCO) ensures the alumni association is equipped to support the strategic goals of the institute in becoming a centre of academic excellence in maritime education globally. It also welcomes and encourages alumni members who have a keen interest in developing and working for the goals of the institute to be part of the team.
The key functions of the ExCO are:
- Providing operation guidance for the alumni association
- Serve in aiding the branding and marketing arm of the institute
- Seeking out collaborative opportunities with external partners in providing privileges and services to our alumni.
- Facility management, rental space management.
- Promote and develop avenues to galvanise alumni and actively involve them in the institute’s marketing campaign to raise awareness in other schools and academic bodies.